Pages



Sunday 26 July 2015

Welcome to Drawn Days

 Welcome to drawn days.
 A brand new shiny blog dedicated to telling stories through my hand drawn snap shots.
 Here, so many stories and adventures will be told through real and imagined worlds.



Through paper, paint, pens and collage, storybook snap shots will come to life. 
Its such a exciting project and i am so glad you stopped by to see the beginnings of drawn days and come along on the journeys as it grows.


Why have i chosen photos as a format to tell my stories ?
This maybe a question you might be asking.

"because every picture tells a story" 
I love how a photographs will capture a moment in time, a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone.
Through drawing my photos i am creating real memories, lost moments and future dreams.


I hope you will join me next week. I am looking to pick some lovely people to be part of my photo drawings, i could be drawing YOU ! and feature you here and on instagram. 

Why not click the "Follow" button here so you wont miss a thing.

And don't forget to leave a comment as i would love to hear from you.

Thanks for Stopping by and see you soon.


Heidi 
x


10 comments:

  1. @Justine and Jeanine, Hi
    the follow button should be located to the right. Look for the instagram gallery and it shouldn't be far below that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very excited about this new blog. These snapshot sketches have been my favorites, on your Instagram feed. I just signed up to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Debbie, i am so glad you stopped by and signed up to follow :) Lots of photo stories coming up for you to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your new blog Heidi! Welcome to blog land; I'm so excited for you! Loving your drawings as usual but I'm especially smitten by the last one here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this new blog Heidi, would love to follow but can't find the follow button
    Trudi xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yey! it's beautiful and I love the concept. I can't wait to see all the exciting things you get up to on your Drawn Days xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think folks are looking for an email subscription button. Love your blog, Heidi.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks all for stopping by, i currently trying to work out how to add a email subscription button for my next posting on wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by aleelilydesigns